HOHMTECH SCHOOL 4A CHARGER has a 3-tier amp BLD (battery length detection) System; has a variable input voltage IPR (input power regulator) feature.
It is equipped with BLD System, which automates the step-up/down output so both small and larger cells charge at the proper rate (0.5A, 1A, 2A per channel with 4A total distribution).
- BLD System: Battery Length Detection automates charge amplification & reduction on li-ion cells.
- Low Voltage Activation: Allows overly discharged li-ion batteries down to 1.95V to be charged via a 200mA stimulate charge.
- Input-Power Autonomous Regulator integration (no more stressing USB power adapters or ports)
- Compatible with ALL li-ion cells from as short as 30mm to as long as 73mm
- LED indicator that reports [green/red] color and blink variation for quick/easy readout
- PCB/PCM compatible so even protected cells aren’t left out in the cold
- Protection: over charge; short-circuit; wrong battery type detection; reverse polarity
- HOHMTECH SCHOOL 4A CHARGER
- USB-C Cable
- User Manual